Ru

En
«Club2CRD» © 2016 - 2019
Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Club2CRD > Сервисы форума - [en] Verified services > Dumps



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
11-02-2019, 11:47   #191
Junior Member
 
lol-D's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 27
Reputation: 0
Balance: 0.00$

есть дамп+пин 101 Европа ?
lol-D is online now  
Reply With Quote
11-02-2019, 13:50   #192
Vendor of:
Dumps

 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 44
Reputation: 3
Balance: 3,300.00$

Originally Posted by lol-D View Post
есть дамп+пин 101 Европа ?
http://vldpinc47u6ze44k.onion/
__________________
TOR:
http://vldpinc47u6ze44k.onion/
validpins.shop is offline  
Reply With Quote
12-02-2019, 18:54   #193
Junior Member

 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 29
Reputation: 0
Balance: 0.00$

can you use dumps with pin in USA from other counties ? can anyone vouch for this service?
grouplove33 is offline  
Reply With Quote
13-02-2019, 10:17   #194
Vendor of:
Dumps

 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 44
Reputation: 3
Balance: 3,300.00$

Originally Posted by grouplove33 View Post
can you use dumps with pin in USA from other counties ? can anyone vouch for this service?
we are verified service no need vouch
if you don't know business don't use our service please
__________________
TOR:
http://vldpinc47u6ze44k.onion/
validpins.shop is offline  
Reply With Quote
13-02-2019, 10:39   #195
Junior Member

 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 14
Reputation: 0
Balance: 0.00$
ICQ: 123456  Jabber: jonn@yahoo.com 

I bought 3 Japan DP ,the PIN code is 8711, one is correct, the other two invalid PIN. I write support, they are arrogant that they are not banks. Lol, line order 3 PIN code 8711, is this not the negligence of your work? As long as it is not an idiot, think about it with your brain. But they are so arrogant! Later I purchased 2PC 440066 again, all invalid PIN.
4060540202120493=23052210000051300000:8711(valid pin)
4980059681606382=20022010000085900000:8711(invalid pin)
4708810202213582=22072210000018500000:8711(invalid pin)
4400663534006740=23082019010012700100:2606(invalid pin)
4400666427013095=20112019010058500100:1012:1045(in valid pin)
All the evidence is there, if the administrator mak wants to see it, I can upload it at any time.
jonn is offline  
Reply With Quote
13-02-2019, 10:57   #196
Super Moderator
 
mak's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2,161
Reputation: 128
Balance: 0.00$
ICQ: 555777555  Jabber: support@mpro.la 

jonn, we don't need it, because cardholder can change pin etc. Anyway we had d+p sellers from 2015y it's not new type of service for us and for forum. All this sellers are verified, all of them put deposit (for ex. validpins.shop have deposit $3300 here on forum).
Also don't forget about region lock when you buy this dumps.
mak is offline  
Reply With Quote
13-02-2019, 12:13   #197
Vendor of:
Dumps

 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 44
Reputation: 3
Balance: 3,300.00$

Originally Posted by jonn View Post
I bought 3 Japan DP ,the PIN code is 8711, one is correct, the other two invalid PIN. I write support, they are arrogant that they are not banks. Lol, line order 3 PIN code 8711, is this not the negligence of your work? As long as it is not an idiot, think about it with your brain. But they are so arrogant! Later I purchased 2PC 440066 again, all invalid PIN.
4060540202120493=23052210000051300000:8711(valid pin)
4980059681606382=20022010000085900000:8711(invalid pin)
4708810202213582=22072210000018500000:8711(invalid pin)
4400663534006740=23082019010012700100:2606(invalid pin)
4400666427013095=20112019010058500100:1012:1045(in valid pin)
All the evidence is there, if the administrator mak wants to see it, I can upload it at any time.
we are not a bank you know that first you need read rules we dont have refund for bad pins you know rules & writing to here ?
you buyed 279 pcs on our shop you crying to here for 3 invalid pin ? dont use our service next time we will be happy
__________________
TOR:
http://vldpinc47u6ze44k.onion/

Last edited by validpins.shop; 13-02-2019 at 12:23.
validpins.shop is offline  
Reply With Quote
14-02-2019, 05:07   #198
Junior Member

 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 14
Reputation: 0
Balance: 0.00$
ICQ: 123456  Jabber: jonn@yahoo.com 

Administrator Mak, please ban this ripper store. I just said my recent purchases yesterday, he banned my login account. My account has a balance!

Добавлено через 10 минут 10 секунд
Any buyer who buys the DP with 3 same PIN codes at the same time, can't they have any doubts? ? ? Just because of doubt, you blocked my login account?
jonn is offline  
Reply With Quote
14-02-2019, 06:50   #199
Junior Member

 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 11
Reputation: 0
Balance: 0.00$
Jabber: thepopebc@xabber.org 

Having some issues with your site, when I click anything it just doesn't do anything. I'd rather conduct business with a person anyway though, can you reply or pm me a jabber or telegram to get in touch with you?
7032660057 is offline  
Reply With Quote
14-02-2019, 12:09   #200
Vendor of:
Dumps

 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 44
Reputation: 3
Balance: 3,300.00$

Originally Posted by jonn View Post
Administrator Mak, please ban this ripper store. I just said my recent purchases yesterday, he banned my login account. My account has a balance!

Добавлено через 10 минут 10 секунд
Any buyer who buys the DP with 3 same PIN codes at the same time, can't they have any doubts? ? ? Just because of doubt, you blocked my login account?
you have 8$ on our store we dont have any product for 8$ dont write to here bullshit asshole
we need project our customers if you lose money dont spend moeny on our store we dont want work with you stay away our shop asshole


Добавлено через 12 минут 9 секунд
Originally Posted by 7032660057 View Post
Having some issues with your site, when I click anything it just doesn't do anything. I'd rather conduct business with a person anyway though, can you reply or pm me a jabber or telegram to get in touch with you?
please be sure disable No script plugin on store or check javascript active on your Tor browser
if u dont know anything about follow steps reinstall tor browser



Download TOR Browser: https://anon.to/kGAPGi

After downloading the browser bundle, just install it like any other software.

Start the TOR browser and open our site: http://vldpinc47u6ze44k.onion/.

Tor works by anonymizing the transport of your data.

Like an onion, Tor encrypts the data you send through the web in multiple layers.

For more details, please read: https://anon.to/8NTlzs
__________________
TOR:
http://vldpinc47u6ze44k.onion/
validpins.shop is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
atm, cash out, d+p, dumps + pin, pos


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 32 (0 members and 32 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:32.
Copyright © 2019 «Club2CRD»


Contact Us - Club2CRD - Top